MENU

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Hairstyles for your Girls-French Braiding

Hey everyone, if you're a mom like me, you like your girls' hair to stay nice and neat all day; especially when it comes to holiday parties. With a french braid, it's an easy way to keep it off of their beautiful faces all day. My friends are always asking me how I do french braids. Here is a great video to learn. This will teach you how to do a basic french braid and then from there you can become more intricate.

I like to lace a braid right from the start of the hairline at the forehead. It keeps messy bangs from acting up and it makes a gorgeous face frame.



Have fun!
Christine
pop is best served up as a side dish to life.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That actually looks pretty easy...tx, going to try it!

Anonymous said...

You have to do one where it shows how to do a french braid up do!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this! Your girls always look so pretty

Follow Us On Facebook