MENU

Monday, December 27, 2010

2011 and believing in yourself

We continue to make music, we continue to be inspired. This has been such a long process and we finally feel that our music has hit the point where we're getting the response we are looking for and it's consistent. :)

This past Holiday we had a wonderful time with family & friends. I hope the same for you. I sometimes look around at all the abundance and count my blessings. Other times, I feel that there is so much wasted extra resources (the abundance) that could be given to some people who are starving and have no shelter. Like, when I hear of hundreds of thousands of dollars being spent on one person's holiday gift, I can't help but think of how selfish that is when little babies are starving to death.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to 2011 and our video and our single release. We're not divulging any information yet because we just want it to be the best surprise!

For now, you can visit us at http://www.modernkindmusic.net for updates!

Talk soon!

Christine
pop is best served up as a side dish to life

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO Christine!

Anonymous said...

cannot wait to hear and see what you guys have been up to. :) I heard from a few friends that it's amazing...but I wouldn't expect anything else from you Marcus. I can't believe that you two are my friends! ;) So lucky!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by the other day and letting us sample a musical snack by Modern Kind. We love ALL of your new music! It's sooo good!!! Proud of you two.

Anonymous said...

awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

yippeeeee, 2011. Finally! I am jealous of you people who heard their music already!

Anonymous said...

Exciting. :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

Follow Us On Facebook