MENU

Friday, August 27, 2010

High Fructose Corn Syrup Continued: Can Cause Cancer

So, I recently did a Vlog (video blog) talking about the products in my refrigerator. I have since inspired my friends and readers to look at their own refrigerator. Thank you for all of your emails, comments and suggestions!

I received a link from my very clever friend Kathy. This is from Mercola and it's a article from which they use a source of MSNBC. Spread the word about these nasty toxins. This is not food! Read this article below. High Fructose and large amounts of fructose can cause cancers and contribute to the spread of cancer in your body including the most deadly: Pancreatic Cancer.

Fructose contributes to Pancreatic Cancer


Pop is best served up as a side dish to life.
Christine Sebastian
Mom and the Pop Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwww

Ang said...

good job woman!!! You convince me more every day!

Follow Us On Facebook