MENU

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Would a Squirrel Make a Good Pet?

So I was looking out my window sipping my morning coffee and watching squirrels on the trees. I started thinking, awe, wouldn't it be cute to have a pet squirrel. So, instead of completing my month schedule, I took a quick look at 'squirrels for pets' on google. Here's What I found.




I decided that although this is compelling evidence that squirrels can be a pet and very cute, they are much too spastic for me--especially after seeing it scale the curtains in the video.


Squirrels are much better viewed from the window.


Pop is best served up as a side dish to life.
Christine Rapagnola

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I've always wondered the same thing. Now I know!

Angela said...

Cute! But holy cow, that thing needs a tranqulizer!

Anonymous said...

That thing is crazy. NOT in my house

Follow Us On Facebook