MENU

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fancy Tuesday 'Tips'




Looks like my girls designed those nails! They're not very practical, are they? They would last for one evening of champagne and dining with forks. No chopsticks while wearing these babies!! Ha


So the Second Fancy Tuesday Tip is for your coffee pot.

I have a cheap and easy solution for cleaning the stains on your pots!

Tools:
You will need a nonscratch sponge and baking soda.
Directions:
1) Pour a little Baking Soda inside your coffee pot.
2) Create a paste with baking soda with a little water.
3) Take your sponge inside and scrub out the stains.

The stains will come out easily and your coffee will taste better too.

This Fancy Tuesday Tip has been brought to you by Christine Sebastian for Mom and The Pop Life.

'Pop is best served up as a side dish to life.'
Christine Sebastian

Photo: www.nailderoyale.com


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, you are so funny, Christine. I frickin love you! Thanks for the 'tip' and the laugh. I didn't know that baking soda cleaned coffee pots too. nice

Anonymous said...

baking soda? who knew. I'm going to try this today.

Anonymous said...

Oh good> I have those yucky stains on my pot. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Those tips-- looks like something the Jersey Shore girls would wear!

Follow Us On Facebook